- Prepare/study new courses and get certified to teach them
- Deliver official trainings in ILT/vILT format and consultation services with exceptional quality
- Maintain a high customer satisfaction rate
- A strong desire to constantly learn new things and the ability to master them quickly.
- Passion for teaching and sharing knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, product demonstration skills, and presentation skills.
- Readiness to travel 25-50% annually within the MEA region
- Ability to speak, write and present in English fluently
- Demonstrate a whatever-it-takes attitude
Strong experience and knowledge in some of the following technologies:
- Network Security (AAA, VPN, Port Security, Private VLANs, DHCP snooping……)
- Firewalls (Cisco ASA, Cisco Firepower, FortiGate, Palo Alto, ….)
- Next Generation Firewall Features (Application Control, Web Filtering, Identity Firewall…….)
- Security Solutions (Web Proxy Forward/Reverse, Email Security, Network Access Control…)
- Cybersecurity (Pen testing, Ethical Hacking, OASP, PCI-DSS.…)
- Security Analytics, Security Operations
- Cisco Security, Fortinet, or Palo Alto Certificates
- (ISC)² Certificates
- Having an active Cisco CCSI license
- Having a previous teaching experience
- Fluent in Arabic
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
Email the following to email@example.com with the subject “SEC-Instructor”:
- Your updated resume
- A link to a 10-15 minutes Video recording of yourself explaining any technology/feature of your choice in English.
- Preferable method is free-style handwriting. (You may use a stylus, a white-paper, or a white-board, ….)
- The Video must demonstrate your presentation skills and teaching techniques
- Creating a PowerPoint presentation is not required but could be used as an aiding tool